Seeing and appreciating life as blessing starts form the very early of our establishment. Kalbe Nutritionals is established under grand conception of contribution to the society in terms of better health and quality of life. Such dream has been accomplished in the creation of superior quality health food products for every critical stage of human life.
We strive to endure that the products of kalbe Nutritionals will help our consumers enjoy life as a blessed journey.
I.Assistant Product Manager
Job Description: Develop, implement & integrated marketing plan strategy to bulid brand equity.
* Male/female max. 30 years old
* Bachelor Degree from any major
* Have experience min. 2 years in same position
* Good Analysis, Decision Making, Know the Business
* Coach & Develop others, Drive for result, Learning ability
II.WEB DESIGN STAFF
* Male/Female, Single, max. 25 years old
* Minimum educational background: Diploma degree in Multimedia/ Graphic Design (Fresh Graduate), Software Multimedia for Web, Creative Design
* Preferably have 1 year experience in Web Design area
To develop state of art software application which align with the requirement and to ensure that the deliveries are in high quality level.
* Degree in Computer Science.
* Familiar with VB.NET programming using Visual Studio 2005.
* Familiar with SQL Server 2000/2005.
* Knowledge in state of art software development technology are advantageous.
* Experiences with .NET Framework 2.0, Microsoft Source Safe, and other ORM tools are advantageous.
* Experiences with ETL tools and Reporting tools are advantageous.
* Ability to deliver high quality work
* Ability to work in teams
* Eager to learn with minimum supervision
* S1 / S2 Psychological Students
* High interest in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
* Willing to join the project full time during Jan – Feb 2009
* Minimum 2 years working experience in similar position, preferable in Packaging Material
* Maximum 28 years old
* Bachelor degree in any discipline, preferable in Food Technology or Industrial Engineering from reputable university
* Strong analytical and logical thinking, honest, attention to detail
* Excellent communication, initiative and creative
* Able to operate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and concern for quality
VI.Management Development Analyst
Role & Responsibility:
* Design the Learning Center Program
* Bachelor Degree in Industrial Technology from reputable university, with min. GPA 3.00
* Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply, preferably have 1 year experience in Training/ Learning field
* Good interpersonal skill
* Strong Analytical & Confident
* Creative, Good facilitator
* Excellent communication & presentation skill
* Fluent in English
Responsible in selection and recruitment process.
* Minimum 2 years experience in recruitment process
* Minimum Bachelor degree in Psychology, max. 27 years old, have a knowledge about selection tools and able to conduct selection process, attention to detail, willingness to learn, drive for result, a good team player.
* Minimum 2 years working experience in similar function in consumer or dairy industry
* Male, single, age maximum 30 years old
* Bachelor degree in Food Technology or Chemistry
IX.Maintenance Senior Supervisor
Job Description & Responsibility:
* Make reports and evaluate effectivity of preventive maintenance
* Together with production supervisor to arrange preventive maintenance schedule
* Make stock level for every spare parts based on the using pareto
* Responsible to reduce machine downtime
* Make the internal & external calibration schedule
* Do the calibration and make internal calibration report
* Do the procedure & working instruction evaluation / review and make the revision needed
* Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the reputable university
* Minimum 3 years experience as a Maintenance Supervisor in Manufacturing Industry
* Able to do calibration & preventive maintenance
* Experience in handling Mechanical & Electricity problems
* Have a good teamwork ability & leadership
* Have a high drive for result
X.Foreman Inventory (FI)
* Male, 23–28 years old
* Minimum S1 Degree (Industrial Technique)
* Minimum 1 year experience in Food Industry and Oracle System are preferable
* Have strong personality
* Attention to detail
* Communicative, creative, honest & coordination skill
* Minimum 2 years working experience in Industrial Relations area
* Maximum 28 years old
* Bachelor Degree preferable in Law
* Concern for quality, strong analytical & negotiation skill, customer service attitude, and good communication skill
* Good Industrial Relations Practices
* Minimum 3 years experience in related job / the same job
* Maximum 30 years old
* Bachelor Degree preferable in Accounting
* Strong analytical thinking, drive for result, good communication skill, concern for quality, organizing / managing execution, building relationship, attention to detail
XIII.Oracle Database Administrator
* Max. 30 years old
* Have 3+ year’s Oracle DBA experience in a Unix environment, preferably Solaris, PL/SQL scripting, Basic Unix administration skills
Please send your application and full resume to:
HRD – KALBE Nutritionals
Gedung Graha Kirana Lt.8 Suite 501
Jl. Yos Sudarso Kav. 88 Sunter
Jakarta Utara 14350
or by e-mail to: email@example.com
Dateline: 01 January 2009